Silhouette Cameo Plus Cutter Plotter 15"
MORE SPACE TO CREATE
Silhouette Cameo Plus
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPACE.
PRECISION DIY CUTTING.The Cameo 4 series allows you to create DIY projects with incredible precision. From cutting out fabric patterns, to creating custom stickers, the Silhouette Cameo is the modern maker's best friend.
FASTEST IN ITS CLASS.Your time is valuable. That's why the Cameo 4 series cuts jobs up to 3 times faster than previous models. NO MAT? NO PROBLEM. With its kiss-cut action for rolled materials, or its pop-out cutting feature for paper and cardstock, the Cameo 4 series gives you the freedom to cut various material types without using a cutting mat.
AUTOMATIC TOOL DETECTIONTool Detection simplifies your experience by automatically detecting which tool you've put in the machine and instantly adjusting your software settings.
THE PERFECT VINYL-CUTTING MACHINE
Cut rolled materials with ease using the built-in roll feeder, which allows for projects up to 10 feet in length.
EXPLORE THE MATERIAL WORLDCut more materials than ever before with the Cameo 4 series. You can now easily cut vinyl, cardstock, crepe paper, foam, fabric, chipboard, leather, and more!
MORE POWER. MORE POSSIBILITIESThe Cameo 4 series offers the impressive ability to apply up to 5,000 gf means you can cut felt, fabric, and other specialty materials with ease using our Rotary Blade.
WIRELESS BLUETOOTH® CONNECTIVITYConnect your Silhouette machine to your device wirelessly using built-in Bluetooth® technology.
PRINT & CUTCreate custom Print & Cut projects with your home printer, and use your Silhouette to cut them out. You can make custom stickers, printed heat transfer decals, temporary tattoos and more!
MAXIMIZE YOUR CREATIVITYThe Cameo 4 provides a 14.5-inch cutting width and a 3 mm clearance to help bring your ideas to life.
DUAL CARRIAGECut or sketch using a variety of available tools with the Cameo 4 series' dual carriage system. Carriage 1 is for standard cutting with the included AutoBlade. Carriage 2 provides more power for use with specialty tools, such as the Rotary Blade or Punch Tool.
BACKED BY SILHOUETTE STUDIOAll Silhouette machines use the powerful Silhouette Studio® software, which allows you to tap into our expansive collection of Silhouette Design Store content, import your own fonts and images, or create designs from scratch. You can also unlock even more power and features through additional software upgrades.
Product OverviewThe Silhouette Cameo® Plus is a larger version of the Cameo 4 desktop cutting machine. It can accommodate material widths of up to 15 inches and lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more. Machine features:
- Wider roller positions to accommodate materials up to 15 inches wide
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat) Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
- Silhouette Cameo® Plus
- Cameo Plus Cutting Mat (14.6" x 15")
- Silhouette Studio® software (digital download)
- 100 exclusive designs (digital download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Adapters for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens
- Basic Instruction Guide (digital download)
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cutting Area: 14.6 in. x 15 in. with a cutting mat, 14.6 in. x 10 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo Plus without a cutting mat. The Cameo Plus also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 25.44 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (57 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 11 lbs 14.1 oz (5.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.7 in. x 12.1 in. x 10.6 in. (78 cm x 30.8 cm x 27 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs 12.8 oz (7.4 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)