Mutoh XPJ-1641SR Pro Eco Solvent Printer 64” Bundle with Ink Starter Kit
*All New Printers require Ink Starter Kits - Price Included*
*FREE 2ND Year On-Site Extended Limited Warranty = 3,283 Value*
*FREE Ward Winning MUTOH Vertelith RIP bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 ($2,199 value)
*Official support for Windows 11 will be available after April 2022.
Please refrain from using Windows 11 for the time being.
The MUTOH XpertJet 1641SR Pro 64” Eco-Solvent single head, 4-color (CMYK) printer, builds upon MUTOH’s made in Japan reputation and delivers superior print quality and outstanding speeds at an affordable price. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the XPJ-1641SR Pro has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. This printer features MUTOH’s new AccuFine Print Head, which achieves best-in-class dot placement accuracy and an increased nozzle row length for 35% faster print speeds. The XPJ-1641SR Pro is paired with MUTOH’s GREENGUARD Gold certified MS41 Eco-Solvent ink, suitable for use in sensitive environments such as hospitals, child care facilities and more, all while providing users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.
XPJ-1641SR Pro printer features include: 2 Year Warranty
- New extra-long piezo AccuFine print head increases productivity and improves the accuracy of dot placement by 20% over the previous print head.
- i-screen technology reduces banding.
- DropMaster2 automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments, saving time and reducing adjustment variations.
- Nozzle Area Select uses blocks of active nozzles to temporarily print if clogged nozzles fail to recover.
- Feed Master sensor allows for automatic feed adjustments.
- Media Tracker prints a barcode prior to removing media and when media is loaded again, recognizes the amount remaining.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH
Edition 21 optimizes the XPJ-1641SR Pro through these key features:
- Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
- MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
- MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
- Automated layout processing and printing.
- Soft proof.
- “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
- FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21.
- Tab customization.
- Color management function.
- Finishing bleed processing function.
- Printing log function.
11494 - $555.96
11491 - $970.00