To process your plate, please provide us with the following:
- Plate size in millimeters or the machine model number.
- Vector artwork within the template that corresponds to your machine or plate size found in the tabs below. If absolutely necessary, a high resolution JPEG (300 DPI and above) may work, but please note that we cannot guarantee of the quality of the delivered plate. The artwork MUST fit within the radius of the circle contained in the template. Artwork can be sent to All American to be vectored for $65/hour. There is a one-week turnaround time for vectors.
- Choose the type of plate you require. We offer 2 different types of plates, water wash and alcohol wash.
Water Plates ($45.00)
- WS-43 – Orange plate with a light coat of polyurethane. Plate lasts about 10,000 prints and is for thinner etching.
- WS-73 – Green plate with a thick coat of polyurethane. Plate lasts about 10,000 prints and is for thicker etching.
Alcohol Plates ($70.00)
- ST-52 – Red plate.
- ST-43 – Grayish tone plate.
Please review the Instruction Tab & fill out the Request Form below. To ensure delivery and the receipt of your order, please follow up and call our plate department within our business hours, (215)-634-2235 (Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm EST, Fri 9am-5pm EST). In case of emergency or rush orders, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. However, there will be an additional rush fee of $35 extra per Water Wash plate and $55 extra per Alcohol Plate for NEXT DAY DELIVERY, and $20 extra per Water Wash plate and $40 extra per Alcohol Plate for 3 DAY DELIVERY.
- If you haven’t already, please view the “Requirements” above before proceeding.
- Download the plate template that fits your pad printer.
- Open the template in your design program (Adobe Illustrator is preferred).
- Size your design within the boundaries given on the template and turn the template layer “off”.
- Save as .ai or .eps.
- Fill out the Request Form below (don’t forget to attach your design).