Direct-to-garment printing can become the mainstream method for industrial garment decoration using the Aeoon Kyo printer. With productivity exceeding that of analog screen presses – Aeoon gives you economical advantage through technical innovation. The machine achieves print speeds of up to 400 T-shirts per hour, all formatted in perfect quality.
Smaller and more streamlined than the Original Aeoon, the Aeoon Kyo Compact Series makes industrial-level DTG printing possible even in a smaller space. Although reduced in size, the Aeoon Kyo Compact can produce 950 t-shirts per hour (A4 size, HD image quality & resolution).
The NeoFlex is a 3-in-1 direct-to-garment printer designed to give you the versatility and performance to take your business to the next level. All NeoFlex print systems are capable of printing up to an industry leading 2880 x 1440 resolution in full color.
- NeoTex – The NeoTex is designed to print images from your computer directly onto garments and other various textiles such as canvas bags, table cloths, banners, etc.
- NeoSol – Switch to the solvent system to print on wood, glass, metals, plastics, canvas, acrylics and more.
- NeoEdi – The edible system can print on cakes, cookies, lollipops, capsules, candies and more. FDA, USDA, and Kosher approved edible ink leaves no distinct taste.
The NeoFlex 2 is a 2-in-1 direct-to-garment printer that offers the versatility of the original NeoFlex with faster production speed, higher image resolution, and advanced printing options. Designed for print shops that require high-resolution without sacrificing speed.
- NeoTex – New advanced one-pass printing speeds up production mode by 20%, while the pressurized ink system prevents clogging and waste. The printable area of 17”x42” fits up to 3 adult sized T-shirts at once.
- NeoSol – Switch to the solvent system to print on wood, glass, metal, plastic, canvas, ceramics and more.
Epson SureColor F2000
All American Exclusive Epson SureColor F2000 Package $14,995* – Get FREE Shipping, Setup & Training At Your Location!
Designed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like our purpose-built Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP®print head, along with all-new garment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome DG – the SureColor F2000 series will become the new benchmark in high-performance garment imaging.
- 5-color Direct-to-Garment Printer
- All new Ultrachrome® DG inks
- Revolutionary EPSON PrecisionCore® TFP® Print Head for extreme print quality and production speeds
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi for white ink and 1440 x 720 for color inks
- Large garment imaging area up to 16″ x 20″
- Designed for simple maintenance and high reliability