Discontinued - Vastex AirFlash High-Output Infrared Flash Cure Dryer Unit 18" x 18"
The Air-Flash Cure Station from Vastex combines infrared heating with forced air to heat the ink while cooling the garment.
This prevents the high heat needed to melt plastisol inks from melting, shrinking or burning nylon, polyester, Dazzle cloth, Spandex and other heat-sensitive fabrics.
With water-based inks that require moisture removal for drying, the flow of forced air across the infrared-heated ink accelerates evaporation, significantly reducing the time and energy needed to flash-dry each garment.
- RELIABLE: 15-Year Heater Warranty
- POWERFUL: 3500 watt Model 1818 (240V) and 4300 watt Model 1824 (240V), all with 140 CFM blower
- VERSATILE: Select air only, full heat and air, or modulate air velocity and heat high-low. Works great with plastisol, water base, discharge and delicate garments and more
- UNIFORM: Depth-adjustable heater shields on three sides of the enclosure maintain edge-to-edge temperature uniformity of the heated area
- CLEAN: Large filtered air intake delivers clean air to heater and your garments
- ADJUSTABLE: Heat, air velocity, heat shield, head height and level
- FAST: High output 3500 and 4300 watt (240V) models in as little as 4 seconds.
- USER FRIENDLY: Diagnostic pilot lights, heavy duty side handles and locking casters
- DURABLE: Anti-rust treatment on powder coated all steel construction
- SAFE: Outer skin and side handles are cooled for operator safety by an adjustable air diverter system instead of a conventional fan speed control