BBC Digi-Dri Forced Air Conveyor Dryer
BBC Digi-Dri Forced Air Conveyor Dryer Features:
- Immediate drying of printed media without air.
- Uniform heat distribution across the entire surface.
- Safe for inks and substrates.
- Flexible design, adjust height, angle, the tilt of the heater.
- Solid State Temperature.
- Add a second heater for high-speed printing.
- Portable from one printer to another.
- All 220V Units are CE certified.
BBC Digi-Dri Forced Air Conveyor Dryer has many features including:
- Portable from One Printer to Another
- Immediate Drying of Printed Media without Air
- Uniform Heat Distribution Across Entire Surface
- Safe for All Inks and Substrates
- Flexible Design Adjustable Height, Angle, Tilt of Heater
- Solid-State Temperature Controller
- Available in 36 in, 54 in, 64 in, 72 in, and 108 in Standard Sizes
- All Sizes Available in 120 V and 240 V Models
- Optional Auto Shutoff Allows Dryer To Be Turned Off at Estimated End of Print Run
- Maneuverable Stand with 30-Degree Adjustable Incline/Decline
- Add a Second Heater head for Printing at even Higher Speeds
- All 220V Units are CE Certified
- 1 Year Warranty
The BBC Digi-Dri Forced Air Conveyor Dryer is your solution to printing faster on your bigger sized printer. This forced air conveyor dryer is versatile and it can easily stand next to your printer, while the process is simple it gently dries the ink to a full cure. This screen printing conveyor dryer has an adjustable layout, heat generates gently full cures inks without any circulating air. The BBC Digi-Dri Forced Air Conveyor Dryer works with all variations of inks and substrates.
The BBC Digi-Dri Forced Air Conveyor Dryer has the option to have an on/off switch, state of the art temperature control, a 10-foot cord with plug (except 220 V units), and casters.