Epson SureColor F2100 Direct to Garment Printer
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
Building on the success of the SureColor F2000, the #1 selling direct-to- garment printer, the new SureColor Epson F2100 raises the bar with increased reliability, greater productivity, and enhanced print quality.
High-Performance, Reliable Direct to Garment Printing
Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing, the SureColor F2100 offers an entirely purpose-built system for high-quality prints at production speeds. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, including our Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead and Epson UltraChrome DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 achieves up to twice the speeds of our previous generation of DTG printers. Additional improvements — like a quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software — take productivity even further, while the all-new integrated self-cleaning system means less downtime.
- High Quality DTG Printing
- Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- Up to twice as fast
- Newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of our previous generation
- Highlight White Ink Mode
- Developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast Loading for more Productivity
- The easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, easy to learn workflow
- Improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed exclusively for DTG Printing
- An entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced maintenance time and operational cost
- Includes a 1-year limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support; an optional extended on-site service plan is available
What's in the Box?
- SureColor F2100 Direct to Garment Printer
- Medium Platen - 14" x 16"
- Installation Ink Set - 250ML Catridges, SCF2100WE:WH,WH,C,M,Y,K, + 700ML Cleaning Cartridge
- AC Power cable
- Tubing and cable
- Printer maintenance Kit
- User Guide Kit (Warranty and Start Here poster)