Discontinued - Epson SureColor F9370 64" Wide Format Dye Sublimation Printer
- Breakthrough productivity dual printheads deliver industrial-level, roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour1 with this dye sublimation printer
- Brilliant image quality UltraChrome DS Ink Technology with High-Density Black ink produces exceptional color saturation and high contrast
- True roll-to-roll support high-accuracy take-up reel supports efficient calendar heat press transfer included in the sublimation printer
- Turnkey solution, fully supported by Epson includes Wasatch SoftRIP TX and ICC profiles, for use with optimized Epson DS Transfer Papers
- Predictable, reliable performance advanced auto paper-tension control and the fabric head wiper enable simple, continuous production with one of the most advanced dye sublimation printers
- More ink means less downtime high-capacity ink tanks hold up to 3 L per color, for longer print runs without user intervention
- Epson Control Dashboard remotely run cleanings, check ink levels, update firmware and download new media profiles from your computer
- Affordable, scalable solution offers an excellent performance-to-price ratio; easily add printers to meet your business needs
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Epson UltraChrome DS Ink is certified by ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX, meaning its safe for adults, children, and babies.
The Epson SureColor F9370 64" Dye Sublimation Printer is a versatile industrial sized dye sublimation printer. This sublimation printer is perfect because it has fast speed, it is economical, it delivers speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour1. It was generated utilizing the newest technology in performance illustration, The Epson SureColor F9370 64" Dye Sublimation Printer contains a PrecisionCore TFP printhead, with the newest dye-sublimation ink technology and also UltraChrome ® DS with High-Density Black. This dye sublimation printer has a turnkey solution, it contains a highly precise roll-to-roll media support system with an all-new auto paper-tension control.