H-200B Pneumatic Flat Hot Stamping Machine
The H-200B is a pneumatic stamping machine with a 5.9” x 8.25” stamping area. The stamping temperature can be adjusted from room temperature to 400° centigrade. The H-200B is available with and without a photosensor.
- Microprocessor control and pneumatic component drive for easy operation.
- Four-digit auto counter built into the panel.
- Control program for flat and cylindrical stamping stored and cylindrical stamping available with optional fixture attachment.
- Manual, semi-auto, and auto operation available and adjustment is easy.
- Auto-foil winding and foil collecting length adjustable.
- Worktable auto moves into and out of stamping position to facilitate substrate loading and unloading.
- Stamping pressure, temperature, and speed are all adjustable.
- Stamping head height is adjustable.
- The structure is solid and durable.
- Maximum Stamping Pressure: 800 Kgf /7840N (1763 lbs.)
- Maximum Stamping Height: 280mm (11.2")
- Size of Stamping Plate: 150 x 210mm (5.9" x 8.25")
- Stamping Temperature: Adjustable range 0 - 280° C
- Heating Wattage: 1500W
- Stamping Foil Winding Length: ≤250 mm (≤10”)
- Maximum Stamping Speed: 1000pcs./hr.
- Air Consumption: 25 liter/min. (≤1 cfm)
- Power: 110/220v 60/50 Hz.
- Outside Dimension: 600 x 660 x 1605mm (24” x 26” x 64”)
- Weight: 180kg (397 lbs.)