Lawson Pretreat Sprayer Nozzle/Spray Tip - WENL Style
The WENL spray tip comes standard with:
- Zoom-AE Pretreatment Machine
- Zippy Pretreatment Machine
- Silver-Jet Pretreatment Machine
- Zoom-Pro Pretreatment Machine
Older Models with the WENL spray tip includes:
- DTG Pre-Treat-R Gen II
For Full Spray. Choose the WENL spray tip to perfect your pre-treat spray. This spray tip paired with a Lawson Epson direct-to-garment (DTG) machine will give you a full pre-treat spray effect. The WENL provides full coverage for the Lawson Zoom-AE, Silver-Jet and Zippy pre-treat sprayer. The spray patter will be 16" wide.
Here are some general principles to understand:
- If you have an air (pneumatic) operated pre-treat sprayer — set your Air-Pressure to at least 50 psi. The amount of psi will effect the uniformity and amount of fluid deposit. You will determine the “ideal” pressure setting for your particular environment and type of printing through “trial-and-error.”
- The Height of the Spray Head will effect the spray width you achieve. The higher the Nozzle from the substrate the wider the spray width.
- Note: Daily Purging of the System is critical to consistent spraying. The Nozzle/Tip can start to spray more narrowly as the edges become encrusted with salt deposits from the pre-treat solution.
* Note: Daily Purging of the System is critical to consistent spraying. The Nozzle/Tip can start to spray more narrowly as the edges become encrusted with salt deposits from the pre-treat solution.