Prisma Heat Sensitive PU Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Comes in 1 ft sheets (rolls)
- actual product width can vary +/- 0.25
- Does not come with inner core tube.
Heat sensitive PU makes your T-shirt more special on temperature change. It turns to white color when touched with warm hands and returns to the original color when cooled down.Color is activated at 87.8 °F.
PU heat transfer film is a soft and eco-friendly polyurethane which is highly suited for the transfer of designs onto garments. This easy to cut and weed film has high elasticity and strong adhesiveness, allowing fabrics to stretch through natural movement whilst maintaining excellent durability and the ability to withstand frequent washing.
PU heat transfer film is the ideal solution for high quality, detailed designs and numbering for t-shirts, sportswear and other garments where durability is essential.
- Thickness: 40(90) microns
- Temperature: 284°F~ 302°F
- Pressure: Medium
- Adhesive: Sticky
- Time: 8-12 sec
- Peel: Warm Peel
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Poly & Cotton Blends
- Lycra & Spandex
- Sublimated Polyester
- Blade: 45°
- Detergent Standard (Household)
- Do not twist strongly
- Don't use Steam Avoid direct contact
- 60°C or below
- Cool and dry place without direct Sunlight