Schulze Pretreatmaker Basic Pretreatment Machine
Schulze PretreatMaker IV Pretreatment Machine Unique Features:
- Flexible and Consistent Spray Amount Adjustment
- Flexible and Accurate Spray Length Adjustment: 1 inches to 20 inches
- 4 Spray Nozzles
- Spray Area: 16" x 24"
- Most Advanced Touch Screen Control
- Barcode Integration Capability
PRETREATmaker BASIC is a low-end beginner model to pretreat textiles for Direct to Garment Printing. The unit is aimed at users that are new to DTG printing and have low production output. The PRETREATmaker BASIC is equipped with one nozzle. The maximum spray area is 40 cm in width and 45 cm in length. Width cannot be adjusted but length can be regulated in 9 steps (5 cm intervals). With the beginner model the user can spray uni- and bi-directional. Spray output can be regulated with the speed of the carriage. The machine does have a big side wall that can be opened for interior cleaning. The unit does come with 3 tanks (2 x 2 L Precoating, 1 x 2 L Cleaner or Water). With a switch valve it is possible to change between the different tanks. The unit does have a drain for excess precoating liquid in the back. The waste tank volume is 2 L.
- Spray Area: 15.5" x 17.71"
- Nozzles: 1
- Length: In 5 cm intervals
- Spray Direction: Uni Directional or Bi Directional
- Dimensions: T 70,5 x B 50,5 x H 55,5 cm
- Weight: 38 kg. (Approx).
- Electrical Connections: 220/230 or 110/120 AC