Silhouette Alta Plus
3D PRINTING MADE EASY
- The Alta is perfect for beginners and experts alike. It is an easy to use 3D printer that allows you to build models and custom objects out of PLA filament using the Silhouette 3D software. You can now take your creativity to a whole new dimension!
READY, SET, GO
- The Alta comes preassembled, precalibrated, and ready to plug and play right out of the box. That means you can start printing unique 3D objects right away.
SMALL DESKTOP FOOTPRINT
- The Alta Plus sits in a comfortable footprint of about 10 inches round and stands at about 19 inches in height. And with a top-loading filament spool, it is an ideal 3D printer for your workspace needs.
- The built-in fan of the Alta Plus means you can create pieces with higher quality detail by cooling filament quickly as your model is built.
- In addition to our collection of basic filament colors, specialty textures and finishes are also available, including silk, marble, wood, metal, or even glow-in-the-dark.
TAP INTO THE SILHOUETTE ECOSYSTEM
- Access your current collection of designs in the Silhouette Library to easily turn them into 3D prints. You can make cookie cutters, boxes, stencils, pendants, and more.
BACKED BY SILHOUETTE 3D SOFTWARE
- While some 3D printers require several software programs to create, slice, and then build your model, the free Silhouette 3Dâ„¢ software combines all of these into one easy to use experience. Tap into our collection of Silhouette Design Store content, import your own models, or create 3D models from scratch.
- The Alta is perfect for beginners and experts alike. It is an easy to use 3D printer that allows you to build models and custom objects out of PLA filament using the Silhouette 3D ® software.
Machine features include:
- Delta style printer allows for larger, faster prints in a smaller space.
- Preassembled and recalibrated so you can start printing right out of the box.
- Built-in cooling fan provides higher resolution prints.
- Small desktop footprint.
- Easy-to-load filament.
- Compatible with most 1.75 mm PLA filament.
- Locking safety door.
- Driven by Silhouette 3D software and can access many designs in your current Silhouette library to be converted into 3D print projects.
- Silhouette Alta Plus
- White sample filament (approx. 60 grams)
- Filament spool holder
- Print platform (with platform tape applied)
- 5 Platform Tape sheets
- Hex key (for machine adjustments)
- Filament adjustment rod
- Nozzle cleaner tool
- Keys (to lock/unlock the case)
- Silhouette 3D software (digital download)
- 25 exclusive designs (digital download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Basic instruction guide (digital download)
- Power cable & USB cable
- Printer Type: Delta style
- Built-in Fan
- Print Volume: 124 mm x 124 mm x 130 mm
- File Types: .STL, .OBJ, .studio (if applicable, .studio files may be imported into Silhouette 3Dâ„¢ as one of six different 3D extrusions)
- Filament Type: 1.75 mm non proprietary PLA filament
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05mm to 0.5 mm
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed
- Unit Dimensions: 9.88 in. x 9 in. x 18.75 in. (25.1 cm x 22.86 cm x 47.63 cm)
- Unit Weight: 9.7 lbs. (4.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 13 in. x 13 in. x 24 in. (33 cm x 33 cm x 61 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 19.65 lbs (8.9 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette 3D software version 1.2.164 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)