Summa F3232 Professional Flatbed Finishing System (Working Area 128" x 126")
The F3232 is Summa’s large format F Series flatbed cutter, the ideal companion to process popular print sizes with utmost ease and accuracy. The large working area enables a print & cut workflow fitting seamlessly into each other, opening up to endless applications for sign & display and textile market.
- Matches 3.2 m widetextile printers
- Ideal for high-production environments
- HD RS for heavy roll material
- Modular tooling system
- Integrated Safety System
Ideal to cut:
- Textile (flags, mesh, banners)
- 3 m x 2 m board material
Modules & Tools
All F Series models can be equipped and retrofitted with various modules and tools. This makes the F Series ideal to grow with your business and open up new markets at any given time.
- High Frequency Router
- High Torque Rotary module
- Tangential module
- V-Cut tools, creasing tools, Heavy-Duty Cutout tool, etc.
Media Handling & Workflows
The flatbed cutter is standard equipped with a range of convenient media handling features. Enjoy an automated workflow and ease-of-use:
- Twin Workflow
- Operator Zone
- Tandem Mode
- Poster Trim
- Barcode Workflow
Media Handling Add-On Available:
- Heavy-Duty Roll Support
- Model: F3232
- Dimensions: 166 x 166 x 48 in.
- Media Width: Up to 131 in.
- Working Area: 128.7 x 126 in.
- Vacuum: 2 x 2.2 kW (50Hz) / 2 x 2.55 kW (60Hz)
- Vacuum Zones: 14 Zones (2 rows x 7 columns)
- Standard: 3 x 400V + N, 50Hz, max 20A
- Or: 3 x 208V + N, 60Hz, max 30A
- Or: 3 x 230V, 50Hz, max 20A
Standard Solution includes:
- F Series Flatbed System
- Conveyor System with Pneumatic Media Clamps and Roll Support
- Safety Pack
- Camera System
- Axis Control Software
- Drag Module
- ADC Right
- GoProduce software
- Speed: up to 1000 mm/sec
- Acceleration: Up to 1G