It’s Time To Shake Things Up!
Rhinestone motifs are popular to decorate textiles with but time-consuming to make. Speed up motif production with a shake by using the Rapid Rhinestone machine. Unlike conventional rhinestone motif makers, the Rapid Rhinestone can set multiple rhinestones into a design in less than 30 seconds regardless of size!
The average motif making machine can lay about 200 stone or less per minute, limiting their production capabilities. Depending on the size of the design, it can take a standard machine 5 to 10 minutes to complete a single motif. Stop wasting precious production time and let the Rapid Rhinestone complete motifs in just a few seconds.
The key to the Rapid Rhinestone’s incredible speed is its tilt and shake action! First, a motif design is laser punched into a plate. When the design is finished, the plate is loaded into the machine bed. Once turned on, The Rapid Rhinestone tilts the bed and shakes stones over the design plate. The motion forced rhinestones to lay in the holes in the plate, creating a complete motif that can be lifted away in seconds with transfer paper.
The Rapid Rhinestone is capable of handling stones of various shapes and sizes, and can create designs with multiple kinds of hotfix embellishments including studs, nailheads, convex and traditional rhinestones. The machine’s padded sides keep stones and studs from breaking, creating less waste.
With its compact desktop size, the Rapid Rhinestone can easily fit into any shop. The machine only requires access to an electrical outlet to operate, no air compressor necessary. Its simple design and function increase productivity while eliminating error and waste. Shake things up with the Rapid Rhinestone and start producing beautiful hotfix motifs in seconds.
Rapid Rhinestone Quick Specs:
- Fastest stone placement system. Tens of thousands of stones per minute!
- Most accurate rhinestone system with the least amount of error.
- Indefinitely repeatable work cycle
- Ability to create mixed size rhinestone motifs
- Simple design. Does not require additional discs or parts to accommodate multiple stone sizes/shapes.
- Easy to use. Less moving parts and adjustments. Less maintenance costs. No need to change tips, air pressure or piston angle adjustments.
- Does NOT need an air compressor.
- Desktop size and small footprint.
- Small startup investment.
- Memory that holds presets for all types and sizes of stones. Customizable to accommodate your needs.
- Semi-automated process. One operator can run multiple machines saving labor costs.
- Your motif is completed within 30 Seconds!