Stamp preprinted foil directly onto tile, ceramic, and plastic surfaces with the pneumatic H-168 Hot Stamping Machine. This machine can handle both flat and curved surfaces.
- Microprocessor control and pneumatic component drive for easy operation. Four-digit auto counter built into the panel
- A control program for flat and cylindrical stamping stored and cylindrical stamping available with optional (standard on H-168S) fixture attachment.
- Manual, semi-auto, and auto operation available and adjustment is easy.
- Auto-foil winding and foil collecting length adjustable.
- Worktable auto moves into and out of stamping position to facilitate substrate loading and unloading.
- Stamping pressure, temperature, and speed are all adjustable.
- Stamping head height is adjustable.
- The steel structure is very solid and durable.
|Max. Stamp Pressure||130 kgf (286lbs.)|
|Worktable Size||100×168 mm (4”x6.6”)|
|Stamp head Stroke||25-75 mm (1”-3”)|
|Stamp Temp.||Ambient to 280c (536f)|
|Max. Substrate Height||185 mm (7.2”)|
|Max. Stamp Speed||1200 pieces hour|
|Power Wattage||220v 50Hz|
|Air Consumption||Outline dimensions: 530mmx580mmx1385mm|
|Weight||95 kg (210lbs)|