Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl (by the yard)
$7.00 – $7.50
All American’s Heat Applied Vinyl for 100% cotton T-shirts and 50/50 cotton blends.
Make long-lasting decals for t-shirts, hats, hoodies, bags, and more with All American’s Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl. Cut designs out then a vinyl cutter and then heat press them onto fabric to create popular and inexpensive apparel. Prisma Standard vinyl is available in a wide variety of colors including neon and metallic. Vinyl available by the yard.
- Cut vinyl with a GX-24 cutter using a 45° or 60° degree blade at approximately 120 pressure.
- Apply to fabric with a heat press set at 350°F (177°C) for 8 – 10 seconds using medium to heavy pressure.
- Cold peel the carrier sheet after pressing is complete.
Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl Colors:
- Turn the garment inside-out & wash on Gentle Cycle in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Hang or Tumble dry at temperatures lower than 175°f (79°C)
- Do Not Iron directly over the vinyl transfer.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
|Dimensions||36 × 20 × .05 in|
Reflective, Black, White, Red, Yellow, Golden Yellow, Navy, Gray, Sky Blue (Light Blue), Green, Royal Blue, Orange, Purple, Brown, Pink, Burgundy, Metallic Gold, Silver, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Glow in the Dark, Spectrum
|Vinyl & Foil:|