Make long-lasting decals for t-shirts, hats, hoodies, bags, and more with All American’s Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl. Cut designs out then a vinyl cutter and then heat press them onto fabric to create popular and inexpensive apparel. Prisma Standard vinyl is available in a wide variety of colors including neon and metallic. Vinyl available by the yard and half yard.
- Cut vinyl with a GX-24 cutter using a 45° or 60° degree blade at approximately 120 pressure.
- Apply to fabric with a heat press set at 350°F (177°C) for 8 – 10 seconds using medium to heavy pressure.
- Cold peel the carrier sheet after pressing is complete.
Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl Colors:
- Turn the garment inside-out & wash on Gentle Cycle in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Hang or Tumble dry at temperatures lower than 175°f (79°C)
- Do Not Iron directly over the vinyl transfer.
- Do Not Dry Clean.