Hotronix® Hover Press
Cure direct-to-garment prints without ever touching the T-shirt with the Hover Press.
The Hotronix® Hover Press is designed to maximize the production of digital direct-to-garment printing. The upper platen hovers over the garment to ensure the ink remains bright and has a strong bond to the fabric. There is no need for direct contact on the garment or graphic, so you never have to worry about direct-to-garment ink residue on your platen or non-stick cover sheet again! The Hover Press can also be used for any type of traditional heat-applied graphics. Heat press available in 16″ x 20″.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Reached temperature up to 430° F
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- 29.5″ opening for easy layout
- Space-saving clam shell design
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
|Shipping||36” x 25” x 21” 100lbs|