The new standard in hat heat presses.
This innovative heat press’ 360° print area lets you print the front, back, and sides of a cap without removing it from the press.
- Molded platen to reduce creasing and scorching
- One-size-fits-all platen – transition between cap sizes without having to change platens
- Independently controlled upper and lower heated platens
- Heated lower platen makes it easy to apply patches and emblems
- One-hand operation for easy printing
- Wide opening offers a heat-free workspace
- Opens automatically, reducing risk of over-application
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure display
- IQ technology offers cloud-based tracking of machine operation
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Opening Size: 6″ x 5″.
- Actual weight: 44 lbs.
- Ship weight: 50 lbs.
- Ship dim. 26” x 15” x 24”
- Heating Element – Lifetime
- Framework – 5 years
- Circuit Board – 2 years
- Parts & Labor – 1 year