The HT-300F is a pneumatic flat heat transfer machine with a rubber roller for easy application. The roller rotates and transfers the desired design onto a roll of polyester.
Features and Options
- Microprocessor control and LCD display (able to switch between English and Chinese) is easy to operate.
- Rubber roller rotates and heats transferring. Rubber roller rectilinearly contact with substrate avoids blistering the surface and obtains a uniform image and character transfer.
- High precision sensor (magic eye) is designed to monitor the black dot on the foil for feeding control. If no black dot is available, the feeding will be controlled by a timer.
- Left, right, front and rear control of working table can be adjusted. Rubber roller’s parallelism can also be aligned.
- Stamping pressure, temperature and speed are adjustable.
- Installed automatic 5-digit counter.
- Heat transfer roller can be adjusted up and down.
- The structure is stable, durable, and easy to adjust.
|Max Stamping Pressure||2138N|
|Rubber Roller Size||102 × 100mm/ 4″x4″|
|Maximum Area||280×100mm / 11″x4″|
|Maximum Height||200mm / 7.87″|
|Stamping Temperature Adjustable Rage||0-280℃|
|Maximum Stamping Speed||600pcs/hr|
|Outline Dimension||960 × 610 × 1770mm|
|Weight||270Kg. / 595 lbs. plus crate|