Jet-Opaque II Dark Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper is designed to transfer printed photos and images onto dark colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods. The paper can be die-cut or kiss-cut and moved with tape. Please select how many sheets you require.
- Print image right reading on the coated side of the paper.
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
- Peel the paper backing from the transfer film.
Heat Press Transferring Instructions
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of garment with image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with ironing sheet.
- Cover ironing sheet with a spare piece of cloth.
- Press 30 seconds @ 350°F using medium/heavy
- Peel away ironing sheet once cold in a smooth even motion.