With the introduction of JETCOL DHS, the hard substrates market is headed for a revolution in paper performance. Our new JETCOL will offer the market a way to print complex images with stunning photographic quality results. This new sublimation paper provides many more benefits. JETCOL DHS is equipped with a coating that keeps the ink on the surface of the paper, which leads to a reduction of transfer time.
Jetcol DHS dye sublimation paper by Neenah revolutionizes paper performance, enabling you to print complex images and achieve stunning photographic quality results. Jetcol DHS allows for ink savings of up to 40% and transfer time reduction of up to 50% compared to competing papers.
- High quality sublimation transfer paper
- For use with any desktop and wide-format dye-sublimation printer
- Print on the side without the grid
- Do not use too much ink. Jetcol DHS needs less ink for deeper colors due to the high transfer yield of applied ink amounts. Create a new profile or use the Jetcol DHS color profile in Sawgrass VPM or other printer driver for best results.
- Ideal printing room temperature is 23°C and 45-55% relative humidity
- Climatize the unprinted paper in the press room for at least 24 hours prior to printing
Jetcol DHS paper comes with a 1-year guarantee if properly stored in original packaging only while avoiding exposure to direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions.
JETCOL DHS make it easier than ever before to image professional digital photography on hard surfaces with impressive photo quality.
For the hard substrates market, this new sublimation paper provides many more benefits. JETCOL® DHS is equipped with a coating that keeps the ink on the surface of the paper, which leads to a reduction of transfer time.
In order to get the best results out of the paper, Neenah Coldenhove will support ICC profiling for the best results.
Furthermore, the back of the paper is printed with a grid pattern, making it easier to determine which side of the paper needs to be placed on the substrate for proper transfer and for alignment of the image.
JETCOL DHS will be available in the most popular sheet and roll sizes from select distributors that specialize in hard surface dye sublimation products.