JetPro SoftStretch heat transfer paper works with almost any inkjet printer, even the very inexpensive models. The paper can be used on sweatshirts, leather, veneers and many other light fabric surfaces. This product is designed for light color fabrics. Suitable for use with large commercial shirt producers and small scale cottage industries and art studios.
- JetPro SoftStretch has excellent hand for cotton-poly blends.
- The colors are vivid and the thin polymer coating holds ink for maximum color saturation while reducing “heavy borders”.
- JetPro SoftStretch has great washability. The hand actually improves with washing. Fifteen or more washes with good color retention and no bursts or cracks are expected.
- Stretching after peeling increases durability of your transfers and softens the initial hand of the transfer.
- Neenah Green-e Certified, perfect for infant and children clothing!
- This is our first product for both hot and cold peel. (Note: hot peeling JetPro SoftStretch and stretching while transfer is still warm increases softness and lessens hard hand and film edge.)