With Joto’s new auto clam heat press, it is not necessary to wait by the press, while the transfer is pressed. Simply close the press, and it will auto open once the timer counts down to 0. This press is also equipped with a warning sound when the transfer is done.
The Joto AutoClam Press is fully digital with a manual pressure adjustment knob. This heat press is ideally suited for pressing thin sublimation items as well as heat transfer flex.
* Palletizing cost: $270
- Fully digital Temperature and Time controls
- Magnetic Auto Open Feature
- Space Saving Clam Shell Design
- Adjustable Pressure
- Max temperature of 410F (205C)
- Temperature can be display in Celsius, or Fahrenheit
- Platen Size Available in 15.75″ x 19.75″
- Two-year warranty on press
- 5 Years warranty on heating platen
Shipping from the following warehouses:
Blaine WA, Las Vegas NV, Nashville TN
Platen Size: 16” x 20” or 15” x 15”
Under Plate: Exchangeable
Controller: GY-06 Digital Time & Temp Control
Printable Materials: Up to 0.2″ (5mm) Thickness
Opening Angle: 50°
Gas Spring Control: Yes
Time Range: 0-999 sec
Maximum Temp: 491°F (255C)
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5%
Packing Size: 16″ x 20″ model (540mm x 880mm x 570mm)
Gross Weight: 115lbs (52kg)Instructions:
Turning On Your Heat Press
Turn the Main Power Switch on. The Main Power Switch is at the right side of the heat press.
Current temperature, set temperature, current time, set time will display.
How to Read The Display
- Right side PV value = Current Temperature
- Left side PV value = Current Time
- Right side SV value = Set Press Temperature
- Left side SV value = Set Press Time
Setting Press Temperature
- Press OK to start. Use the up and down arrows to choose to display in °F or °C. °F stands for Fahrenheit, °C stands for Celsius
- Once selection is made, press ok to save.
- Green set temperature value will flash. Use the up and down arrows to set press temperature value. Press ok to save
Note: Setting the press temperature to above 200C may cause a fire hazard.
Setting Press Time
- Green Set Time Value will flash. Use the up and down arrows to change the value.
- Press ok to save the value.
- Wait until the current temperature is the same as the set temperature before using.
- The press will beep once set temperature is reached. Close and open the press to stop the beeping