Why we love Kothari NeoRip Software?
- Color Accuracy
- Extend the maximum potential of your DTG Printer with Kothari NeoRip
- Get higher quality prints, better gradients and glows, all while saving on white ink costs
- Color control
- White Ink handling
- Ink cost calculator
- Job tracing and Accounting
- XML based, barcode controlled workflow for job automation
- Platen organizer / Layer template
- Output quality
- Reliability and ease of use
- Handle more than one printer with the same software
- Port manager
- Print queue manager
Save time and money while producing even higher quality prints. Kothari Print Pro RIP software provides a premium option with advanced image processing capabilities to accommodate power users’ needs.
Exceptionally High-Quality Prints
Achieve more vibrant prints. Kothari Print Pro delivers a range of print profiles optimized for different garment colors and types. Enjoy prints with fine detail, subtle color gradations, and rich, bright, accurate color.
Save Money, Reduce Waste
Kothari Print Pro optimizes ink usage for black garment printing by employing a patented process that takes the garment’s color into account when processing a printable image. When a set of standard sample images were tested using “White Highlight” mode with default settings, Kothari Print Pro reduced the average ink costs of a black t-shirt print by over 44 percent when compared to AnaRIP Software.
Edit on the Fly
Kothari Print Pro makes it easy to set up the perfect print. Whether you want to load and position multiple images or quickly change a few colors, Kothari Print Pro provides options for directly editing the RIP image.
Kothari Print Pro comes with a Software Installation Flash Drive and a separate Software Protection USB Key required for use on your system. Limit one (1) software license per computer/printer.
- Recommended Graphics Application: Photoshop/Illustrator/CorelDraw
- Compatible File Formats: TIFF, PNG, JPG, PDF, PSD, AI, BMP
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 (32-bit) or later
- Minimum Processor and Memory: Pentium i5 2.3 GHz or faster, 4GB RAM
- Computer Storage: High speed SATA interface. Size depending upon the TM usage requirement (Print Pro uses hard disk as primary scratch space for storing image files). Recommended 100GB or more free hard disk space.
- Minimum Monitor Resolution: SVGA 1360 x 768, 24-bit color or better
- Maximum Image Size: 4800 x 5880 @ 300dpi