*MUTOH PRMOTION. Expires 3/31/2021
- Buy a qualified Mutoh Printer and get a XPJ-1641SR and VC2-1300 Cutter FREE ($23,929.00 value)
- Price does not include fright, handling, training, taxes or installation.
- Promotions cannot be combined together with other Mutoh special offers or promotions.
- 24 Inch, 52 Inch and 72 Inch cutting plotters
- Offers USB, Ethernet, and serial port connections
- Media Sensor Disablement to cut transparent media
- Intuitive job recognition and alignment of contour and cut data
- Multi-segment registration capability for accurate long run cut jobs
- Catch basket included on VC-1300 and VC-1800models (optional on VC-600)
- MUTOH EDITION FLEXISIGN & PRINT
- Includes cutting holder, spare cutter blade, oil ball point pen, media cutter, and cutter pad.
- Two year limited warranty
Mutoh ValueCut 2 Multi-Purpose Cutting Plotter line offers all the functionality required by professional sign makers:
- Traditional vinyl cutting for lettering jobs
- Contour cutting of pre-printed stickers
- Cut through feature for the creation of individual stickers
The ValueCut series gives you the finest cutting quality with superior tracking.
ValueCut 2 cutters are available in three models to match the most common needs:
ValueCut 600 Inch? maximum media width of 30 Inch
ValueCut 1300 Inch? maximum media width of 62 Inch
ValueCut 1800 Inch? maximum media width of 74 Inch
Print and Cut at the Same Time for Maximum Productivity
There are many advantages to utilizing a separate printer and cutter workflow, including the ability to print and cut at the same time so one operation does not stop the other. The Mutoh system allows you to do this and still maintain a productive workflow.
With a Mutoh ValueCut 2, you have all the features and control you need, including our unique job recognition feature that allows you to reliably contour cut and our multi-segment cutting feature to cut long jobs with superior accuracy. A new feature of the ValueCut 2, is an added Ethernet port to run multiple cutters from the same computer, over longer distances. Also the VC2 comes standard with an AAS Copy feature Inch? which will allow you to perform repeated cut jobs with one click from the RIP. In addition, the ValueCut 2 now lets you disable the media sensor to allow cutting transparent media with ease.