IMAGE CLIP Laser Light Digital Transfer Paper produces self-weeding, vibrant and wash-durable laser printed transfers on white and light colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The product can be used to apply JUST the image (no background polymer)! The product runs through a vast array of fuser oil and oil-less laser printers and copiers and is approved by OKI for use with their printers. This product is compatible with INDIGO 7000-1000 series of printers. The product is to be applied only with a commercial press
Create stunning custom prints onto t shirts, coasters, coozies, and more items with ImageClip for Lights self-weeding heat transfer paper. This laser printable paper by Neenah Paper includes a two-sheet set of a printable imaging sheet and non-printable transfer sheet to produce self-weeding transfers with no excessive transfer residue. The self-weeding feature of ImageClip for Lights allows it to transfer a super-soft and light weight image only where your design is printed — and the two simple application press steps deliver easy and consistent results, for an overall durable image and print output. ImageClip for Lights laser heat transfer paper also excels in application and durability, and works well across a wide range of fabric types and textures.
- Laser printable heat transfer paper for t shirts and apparel items – compatible with most standard laser printers
- Self-weeding heat transfer paper transfers your image with NO excessive background residue or “feel”
- Two-step application process for simple, consistent production workflow
- Can be applied to 100% cotton, polyester, or blend fabric types of white/light-color
- Image Requirements: Works best with graphic images with bright/bold colors – photographs are not recommended
- Compatible with most standard laser printers – please note, due to the widely varying nature of laser printing technology on the market, we cannot guarantee papers with ANY laser printers outside of the Uninet iColor and OKI Data models that we support. We recommend trying a sample pack, and checking with the manufacturer ahead of time to ensure your printer does not heat up over 350F to ensure best results.
- Must be applied by heat press application only – cannot be applied with conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- Not recommended to be used with HP or Brother printers due to lower quality of toner.
- See full application instructions for more info — see more information below