TECHNI-PRINT HS Digital Transfer Paper is a laser printable sheet can be used to transfer an image to almost any hard surface. The product can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed to reduce the transfer of the polymer background if desired. The product runs through a vast array of fuser oil and oil-less laser printers and copiers and is approved by OKI for use with their printers. This product is also INDIGO Certified for the 7000-1000 series of printers. The product is to be applied only with commercial flat or mug presses, though some success has been achieved using silicone wraps in an oven.
TechniPrint HS is a new all-purpose heat transfer paper that excels at transferring design images to hard surface items such as mugs, phone inserts, metals, and more! The transfer process is simple and easy, and transfers full, photographic color to a wide variety of materials, with no excessive background polymer or adhesive. With consistent and professional looking results, TechniPrint HS is sure to become one of your shop’s favorite transfer medias.
- For ceramic, metal, wood, and more
- Create mugs, tiles, cell phone cases, photo panels, license plates, and more!
- Recommend light colored substrates for best color results
- For laser printing only
- Uninet iColor laser printers or Oki Data laser printers for best results
Before You Buy:
- Heat press application of this paper is required. If pressing mugs, you must have a mug press for application.
- Due to the toner used in HP and Brother laser printers, transfers produced from these printers sometimes have a limited durability and consistency in results than other toners. We recommend Uninet iColor Laser printer or Oki Data Laser Printers for reliable, high quality printing results.
- Because this is a transfer paper for a wide variety of materials, it is absolutely necessary that each new item/material be thoroughly tested with the transfer before sale. This allows for best success in production.
- Please note that due to the transfer nature of this media, the image can potentially be scratched or chipped off the surface of the item. We recommend transferring to items of minimal handling or washing, and for drinkware items, handwashing or the top rack of a dishwasher only.