Pretect gives maximum vibrancy, consistency, and longevity to your prints at an incredible value!
- Vibrant prints at an amazing price point
- Leaves shirt with a soft hand feel
- minimal staining for peace of mind
- No crystallization for a speedy printing process
- more uses on different fabrics, from 100% cotton to poly/cotton blends
- Fast curing in 30 seconds at 350 degrees
DTG Pretreating Instructions:
- Target using 16 grams to 22 grams of Pretect pretreat. (Thicker shirts/fleece require more pretreat than thinner garments)
- Set your heat press to 350 degrees for 30 seconds
- Heat press the garment with medium pressure
- Now you are ready to print. It’s that easy!
Pretect is compatible with Epson F2000/F2100, Ricoh Ri1000, Anajet printers, and DuPont inks.