WS43 Water Wash Orange Plates
$17.50 – $36.00
WS43 is a steel-backed, photopolymer nylon coated, water wash pad printing plate. The total thickness of the plate is .43mm. The WS-43 is easy to image and gives very good detail. When properly exposed and dried, the plate is easy to clean. The WS-43 can be expected to yield upwards of 15,000 -20,000 impressions. Plates available in packs of 5.
- The photopolymer color is a medium-orange.
- The maximum emission from the UV light source should be between 360-380 mm.
- Washout plate using a flat container filled with water and a plush brush to remove unexposed and dissolved material.
- The water can be straight from the tap.
- Art Exposure time: 90-120 seconds (Using the All American EB-320 plate exposure unit)
- Screen Tint Exposure time: 90-120 seconds (less time for more depth/more time for less depth in the etch)
- Washout time: (using warm water) 2-3 minutes at 25-30° C/ 75-85° F.
- Drying time: minimum of 20 minutes at 80° C / 175° F
- Post Exposure time: minimum of 20-30 minutes
100x100mm, 100x150mm, 100x210mm, 100x220mm, 100x250mm, 125x230mm, 125x300mm