II. Changes to Agreement
III. Electronic Communications
The majority of our support is provided via email and telephone. When you use our Services, participate in a chat session, submit forms or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. In doing so, you consent to receive written communications from us electronically; this includes newsletters, promotions, and services requested by you.
To process orders placed on this website, you have the option to complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide personal contact information including your name, email address, telephone number, street address and business identification. All American Supply will use the aforementioned information to provide services including but not limited to automated order status updates via email (see Privacy and Security).
Registered customers may change and review their stored account information through our website by accessing the My Account section. In order to access your account, you must use the username and password created upon the activation on your account. In the event that your user identification information has been lost, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
V. Privacy and Security
You may choose to give us personally identifiable information online to allow us to process orders, communicate with you, and provide you with services. Registering with us will require certain information to be given, as mentioned above. If you make a purchase or order a repair or demonstration, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. All American Supply may request and collect the following information:
- Personal and business contact information including name, address, phone number and email address;
- Financial information including your credit card number or other billing information;
- Location data such as your IP address, physical location, and other location information in order to fulfill location based Services;
- Unique information such as user IDs and passwords, contact preferences, product functionality, and product and service preferences;
- Details concerning the products and Services purchased from us or which you have inquired about including any additional information necessary to deliver those products, Services, and to respond to your inquiries;
- Any additional information that you provide to us directly via telephone, through our website, or indirectly through our website; and
- Information you provide to us through our service center, customer surveys or visits by our representatives.
All American Supply servers, including web and database, are maintained in a secure location and protected from outside access. All information is encrypted and stored using SSL software, 128-bit encryption by VeriSign. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.verisign.com. When you submit information to our Services electronically, you should be aware that your information is transmitted across multiple computer systems on the internet.
VI. Information Usage
We may store, analyze and otherwise use the information we collect to:
- Respond to questions and requests;
- Improve our Services and how we do business with both current and potential customers, dealers, and employees;
- Communicate with you about transactions concerning our products, services, and other promotions;
- Deliver requests Services and products;
- Provide you with information about other Services and products that may interest you;
- Help you manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Develop and display content and advertising;
Support the technical functionally of the Services, develop new products and Services, and analyze your use of the Services provided including advertising, products and Services that are made available; and as otherwise stated in these terms.
VII. Financial Information
We may use financial information or payment information to process payments for any purchases or sales made to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
You can choose to have your financial information removed from our system after your order is complete. You must contact us through writing at email@example.com or by calling (1-215-634-2235) to request to have your information deleted from our database. For future transactions, you will be required to resubmit your personal and financial information to receive orders.
VIII. Legal Proceedings
We may also share your personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as required by law.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspect fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, users, and employees.
IX. Your Rights Concerning Information Collection
You have the right to tell us:
- To provide you with a copy of the information we have about you;
- To ask that we not contact you in the future;
- To correct or delete the personal and financial information we have about you;
- Not to share your information with third parties; and
- Not to use your information to provide you with special offers, send you emails, or other communications.
If you no longer want to receive emails from All American Supply please click here to unsubscribe. All commercial emails we send you offer the opportunity to opt-out of receiving this type of communication. However, you will receive transactional emails, such as invoices and announcements, which do not offer you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
An order is considered nonbinding to us until accepted by All American Supply. For an order to be accepted, we must receive payment in full. Products and Services must be paid for prior to shipping or performance of requested Services. You can make payments by credit card, check, or money order. Upon requesting a purchase, you agree to pay the amount due as specified by the invoice and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month, or the highest interest rate allowed by law. Only registered customers are able to view their order history and can review their transactions by logging into their account.
XI. Payment, Pricing, and Promotions
Customers can make payments by credit card, check, or money order. To place an order by means other than a credit card, select the “pre-paid check” in the “Check or Money Order” section of the payment page. You will then be instructed on how to proceed with your order. To complete your order, you must write the order number on your check or money order, print your confirmation invoice, place both items into a business envelope, and send it to:
All American Supply
495 E. Erie
Philadelphia, PA 19134
Ref: so# (write order number here)
We must receive your payment within 7 days after you place your order or it will be canceled.
Special offers are only sent to customers who grant us permission to send them such information and you may choose to not receive these types of communications. At the time of your order, you may choose to not receive special offers and newsletters by clicking the appropriate field. All special offers are sent electronically via email and include an opt-out link to remove customers from the mailing list.
XII. Shipping and Delivery
The total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges. These charges are shown on the All American Supply invoice customers receive after submitting their order.
XIII. Return Procedure and Replacements
To return a product in compliance with All American Supply’s satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the guaranteed 30-day return period. All RMA requests must be completed online, click here to acquire an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days, in which time return product(s) must be received by All America Supply. RMA numbers will not be reissued and cannot have their validity extended past the original 15-day period. Customers should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of the returned product(s). All American Supply will not refund original shipping charges. In addition, we will assess a 25% restocking fee against the customer’s account on all returns for refund.
The customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned products to All American Supply. The customer agrees to only use reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. It is the responsibility of the customer to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the returned product during shipment. Returned product must be in complete, re-salable condition, and will include the original packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer, unless All American Supply has been notified of damages or missing equipment prior to returning the product. If any component of the returned product is missing and All American Supply has not been notified prior, All American Supply Return Procedure will be breached and we may, at our discretion, reject the entire return, or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
XIV. Product Listings
We cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, linking and any other product-related information listed are entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event that a product listed on our website is marked with an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, or technical error, All American Supply, at its sole discretion, has the right to refuse and or cancel any order and will immediately amend, correct, and or remove the inaccurate information.