Neenah Jet Opaque II Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Shirt
3G Jet-Opaque heat transfer papers are designed for transferring ink jet images to dark or other colored garments and substrates. This product contains an opaque layer to hide the color of the substrate allowing for photo-quality transfers. It has the same great qualities as Jet-Opaque® but with a softer hand and better drape with the fabric.
- Great for 100% Cotton, Polyester, Poly-Cotton and Synthetic Blend Fabrics
- Excellent Stretch-ability
- NEW Improved Softer Hand and Better Drape with Fabric
- Cold Peel
- Best Used with Commercial Heat-Press
- Mfr by Neenah Paper Inc Papers Inc.
- Inkjet printable heat transfer paper for t shirt printing
- Opaque heat transfer paper that is perfect for printing custom designs on t shirts, koozies, totes, hats, and other fabric items
- Can be applied to 100% cotton only – not compatible with polyester fabrics. Can be applied to any color fabrics (ideal for black/colored garments)
- Can be cut with a vinyl cutter for an even lighter and more professional print result
- Stock Sizes: Sheets: 8-1/2” x 11” / 11 x 17”; A3 and A4
- For pigment inkjet printers – not compatible with thermal inkjet printers or dye based inks.
- Dye based inks may bleed in washing machine.
- This product is not compatible with application masks
- Not recommended to be used with HP, Brother, or Dell printers
- Can be applied with heat press or conventional home iron — for the best, most durable results, we highly recommend heat press application
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- See full application instructions under More Information
3G Jet-Opaque is designed for the ink jet transfer of photos and images onto dark colored substrates. It is suitable for 100% cotton, 100% polyester and poly-cotton blend and synthetic fabrics. Apply to T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, leather goods and other hard surfaces. Best used with fabrics that have a tight weave. Best applied using a commercial heat press otherwise ironing will limit wash durability. Print using either solvent based or eco-solvent based inks. Drying time is fast and ink feathering is minimal. Cut using a cutter/plotter, die or kiss cut.