Vastex V-10 CraftPrinter Screen Printing Press
- RELIABLE: 25 Year Warranty
- HEAVY DUTY: Never warp steel pallets with rubber tops and corner
- USER FRIENDLY: clamp pallet arm
- ADJUSTABLE: 100% wrench free adjustments
- PRECISE: 6 way screen leveling
- ACCURATE: Holds accurate multi color printing registration
- FLEXIBLE: Embedded registration bearings (close to the screen, stays clear of spray tack)
Prints all heads down
Gas lifters with 16 position variable lift strength
- STRONG and DURABLE: 12″ (30 cm) wide steel rear screen clamps joined by a steel clamp bar for off center clamping & 2.75″ (6.9 cm) precision ground center shaft 3.25″ (8.3 cm) square steel rotor arm with ruler indicator
Elevated Pallets—no need to stretch shirts over the arm
(also compatible with quick stretch jacket attachment)
- EXCLUSIVE: Zero backlash bearings on screen arm pivot
- CONVENIENT: Adjustable micro clamp levers
Upgrade at any time from 1 station 1 color tabletop
to 10 station 10 color rotary floor press!
- Additional color and station upgrade packages
- Fast, numbering system attachment
- Super heavy duty print arms
- Wide variety of pallets and attachments available
- Side clamps, removable or fixed
- Heavy duty drop-down wheels
- Service pan with locking wheels
The Vastex V-2000HD Series of heavy-duty manual screen printing presses offers the screen printing professional an unequalled range of advanced capabilities that decrease set up time, improve registration accuracy and increase productivity.
Backed by an unprecedented 25-year warranty, these are industrial-strength machines in every respect, with steel-tube legs, 3 in. (76 mm) square steel rotor arms, heavy-gauge steel rotor assemblies, and never-warp steel pallets, with all critical moving parts — including registration wheel locks — gliding on ball bearings.
V-2000HD screen printing presses are offered in models from one-station/ one-color to 10-stations/ 10-colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
The V-2000HD heavy duty print head allows the industry’s fastest set-up and micro-registration, and accepts clamp-on DiGiT athletic numbering jigs and side-clamp accessories in 20 seconds.