Prisma PVC Warm Peel Heat Transfer Vinyl - 20" Width 10 Yard
- actual product width can vary +/- 0.25³
- Does not come with inner core tube.
PVC heat transfer film is a little thicker and high temperature resistant adhesive base PVC film that can hold cut-out image in place for excellent transfer. It features excellent cut and weed-ability, good flexibility and durability, showing no transformation by expansion and shrinking. It is very suitable solution for numbering, lettering and small logo or symbols, detailed designs for sports uniforms, t-shirts and other garments
- Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends
- [T-shirt, Sport jersey, Uniforms, Sweater, Jacket, Caps, etc.] PVC
- Temperature : 284°F~ 302°F
- Time : 8 ~ 10 seconds
- Warm Peel
- Normal Color 110 (166) micron
- Neon Color 150 (200) micron
Make long-lasting decals for t-shirts, hats, hoodies, bags, and more with All American's Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl. Cut designs out then a vinyl cutter and then heat press them onto fabric to create popular and inexpensive apparel. Prisma Standard vinyl is available in a wide variety of colors including neon and metallic. Vinyl available by the yard and half yard.
- Cut vinyl with a GX-24 cutter using a 45 ° or 60 ° degree blade at approximately 120 pressure.
- Apply to fabric with a heat press set at 320 °F (177 °C) for 8 - 10 seconds using medium to heavy pressure.
- Warm peel the carrier sheet after pressing is complete.
Prisma Standard Heat Applied Vinyl Colors:
- Turn the garment inside-out and wash on Gentle Cycle in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Hang or Tumble dry at temperatures lower than 175 °f (79 °C)
- Do Not Iron directly over the vinyl transfer.
Do Not Dry Clean.