DTF Station Seismo A51 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer
The Seismo A51 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer unit can cure DTF rolls up to 51 inches wide and is compatible with all roll to roll Direct to Film printers. It has 220 volts, 28 amps, and hardwire (Please communicate with your electrician to install this)
- Dual Length Heater: Longer heater/ dryer than the other dtf powder applicator and dryer combo to accommodate Faster DTF roll to roll printers.
- Advanced Built-in HEPA 2 Layer Dual Air Filters filter out any fumes from dtf powder. low maintenance, easy to replace filters, and keep the environment clean and safe.
- Advanced Film Detector: With the effective film sensor, it automatics turns off and on the power station, and heating elements which results in a lower power requirement of 220v 28 Amp
- Advanced powder ventilation within the powder station: heating fans help reduce any powder build-up in the powdering station, less maintenance
- Air vacuum conveyor system: there’s an air vacuum on the front and end of the conveyor to keep the films from slipping/ moving, it aligns the dtf films to get even heating throughout the heater/dryer.
- Advanced Take-Up System: Additional tension bar to roll up the finished dtf films better and compact as needed
- LCD Touch Screen: Easy to monitor and control
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on all parts excluding air filter/ purification system (regular maintenance required)
Actual Dimensions: 87.59" x 69.29" x 42.51"
|Power||220 V / 6KW / 28 Amps|
Powder Shaking Method
||Motor vibration, automatic powder return-free|
Back & front baking - fast, constant heating
Media Take-Up & Feeding Method
||Constant tension automatic induction system
|Operation Mode||Manual/Auto control|
|Mesh Belt||Drum suction operation mesh belt|
|Automatic Deceleration of Film Cutting||Prevent deformation of heating film|
|Method of Dusting||Constant weight automatic sensing|
Machine Size (LxWxH)
||93" x 74" x 37"
|Packing Size (LxWxH)||98" x 78.5" x 40.25"|
|Configuration||With double All-in-one smoke purifier|