AA Platen Grip Strips for DTG Transfer (DTF) - 6" x 25'
Grip Strip for DTF Film
• Benefits: Easy to use, no more sliding or curling on the platen, save time and money.
• This saves you from having to tape down your film on the platen. It also speeds up the process of DTG Transfer (Direct to Film - DTF). Say goodbye to a lot of wasted time with this simple tool!
- Easy to use - cut to size with scissors.
- Adhesive on both sides.
- 6" wide strips secure mats or media from 27" to 12' wide.
- Use up to 2,000 prints*
- Adhesive: Water based
- Backing: Open weave cellulose fabric
- Surfaces must be thoroughly clean and dry.
- Cut strips to fit outline of media or mat.
- Firmly press strips to platen or underside of media or mat.
- Remove liner and secure media or mat to platen.
Powder should NOT be applied on the printer platen. It needs to be applied AWAY from the printer. Application near the printer increases the risk of printer damage if the printer "breathes" in the adhesive powder into the intake fan by the electronics near the back of the machine. Damage to the printer for inappropriate use may not be covered under warranty.
Please wear Personal Protective Equipment (eyeglasses, mask, and gloves) when working with DTF products. The fumes from curing the powder can be hazardous.
**Residue cleans off surfaces with a citrus based cleanser.
*Actual usage will vary upon conditions.