DAF ClearPrint Print Film 3.2Mil Clear Film with High Tack Clear Adhesive, 140GSM liner
ClearPrint is a clear economical direct-print PSA vinyl. Print directly onto ClearPrint using Eco-solvent, Solvent, Latex, and UVC inkjet platforms, or laminate over a printed graphic. Use for general graphics like signs, stickers, labels, displays graphic boards, plexi, windows in retail, POP, events, tradeshows, etc.
Key Features and Benefits
- Finish: Glossy Clear
- Expected outdoor durability: Promotional to Intermediate.
- 2+ years. (Under normal conditions, Mid-Country, USA).
- Adhesive: High Tack Permanent solvent/acrylic Clear Adhesive.
- Release liner: white 145g/m2 PE Coated
- Final tack: 48 hours.
- Use as a clear print vinyl or as a clear glossy laminating film.
- Eco-Solvent, UV, gel and latex printers, and all roll laminators.
Direct Print or use as a laminating film for general graphics like signs, stickers, labels, displays graphic boards, plexi, windows in retail, POP, events, tradeshows, etc.
DAF ClearPrint offers a High tack permanent adhesive:
- The adhesive needs to be thoroughly applied using pressure during the final application. This can be done by using a Laminators pinch roller so it fully adheres to a printed graphics or signboard.
- Adhesives increase bond over time. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for final tack.
Use as a Lamination Film: Allow prints to dry for 24hours at 68°F (72 hours preferred), before laminating, to avoid delamination, edge curling, or adhesive failure. Proper back tension and pressure on laminator is critical for success.
- 3.2 mil PVC film. (+/- 0.005mm)
- Final Tack 24 hours
- Shelf Life: 1 year