DAF Roll Up Banner Film Satin 8Mil Grey Backed Polyester
8mil 100% polyester film offering Anti-Curl, Block-out and a Satin Print Surface for Retractable Banner Stands and Tradeshow Displays.
Key Features and Benefits
- Most affordable 100% Polyester film for Roll-up display stands.
- Stay-Flat dimensionally stable film.
- High opacity grey-back which blocks ambient light.
- Compatibility: Use with Solvent, Eco, UV and Latex printers.
- The product offers a satin print surface resulting in saturated color for images and graphics while holding fine details and type. Trims clean and even with straight edge and blade. No warping, buckling or stretching under normal conditions.
- Interior Roll-up stands. Exterior transit shelters and Plexi-glass protected sign frames.
- Avoid touching material on print face which can cause finger prints when printed. An external dryer or heat lamp will accelerate drying. If required, additional out-gassing of inks can be achieved by standing a loosely wound roll on end for a period of time.
4 color black generation is not recommend. For best results maximum ink load is 250%. Latex Printers: Media choice “Film”. Rip setting: media choice “HP White Satin Poster Paper”.
Extreme heat can cause material to buckle. For best results calibrate media feed and bi-directional printing before using. 720 dpi, 8 pass offers a good balance between quality and speed.
- Allow up to 24 hours before laminating. PSA laminates are recommended but not required for retractable displays. For pop-up tradeshow booths use 5-10mil semi-rigid laminate.
- Trim to recommended size according to display unit. Note: most units require up to 6 inches of extra material at the bottom graphic. Clip hanger bar to top of graphic and apply adhesive backed Velcro to bottom and mount to leader material extending out of display unit. While holding graphic pull tension pin and slowly lower graphic into stand.