DTF Station Universal Peel DTF Film Rolls
DTF Supplies Redefined
Universal Film provides vibrant prints and consistent results for direct to film printing, and is the best pairing for all DTF Station Prestige printers. Redefine direct to film printing today.
NOTE: This film is undergoing a re-brand and will soon be called Color Prime! You may receive a box with the Color Prime logo - rest assured! It's the same great product you trust with a brand new look.
- High Ink Loading Layer: Create breathtaking DTF prints with extra layers of color or white.
- Universal Peel (Hot or Cold Peel): Use the film as a hot or cold peel, depending on your preference.
- Matte Side: Easily distinguish the print side.
- A4 (7.87") x 109yd
- A3+ (13") x 109yd
- 15.75" x 109yd
- A1 (23.4") x 109yd
- Thickness: 83µm
- Suggested transfer temp. and time: 160°C (320°F) at 10 to 15 seconds.
- Suggested curing temp: 125°C (257°F) for shaker machines, 140°C (284°F) for desktop curing oven.
- Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode.
- (CMYK>>White Ink)
- Apply hot melt powder evenly and remove excess powder.
- Cure hot melt powder using suggested temperatures stated above.
- Transfer the image by heat press at medium pressure with suggested temperature and time stated above.
- Hot Peel (remove the film gently).
- Heat Press again at 137°C (280°F) for 5sec with medium pressure to enhance softer hand feel.
- DTF Station Prestige DTF Printers
- Any DTF printer on the market