DTF Station Warm Peel DTF Film Sheets
High Ink Loading Layer: You can lay down more color / white to create rich colored decorated DTF prints.
Warm Peel: Peel off the film without a long wait after the first press.
- Single Side Matte: Easily distinguish the print side.
- Compatible with any DTF printer on the market
- Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode. (CMYK>>White Ink)
- Apply hot melt powder evenly and remove the excess powder. Use a Seismo Shaker unit - like the Seismo S20 - to apply powder with ease!
- Hover with a heat press to bake the hot melt powder (340°F, 5min). Or use a curing oven (300-315 °F, 1min).
- Transfer the image by heat press at 330°F for 15sec with medium pressure.
- After the first press,
Option 1: Wait for 4-6 seconds and remove the film gently
Option 2: Rub the top surface with a cloth to remove some heat and peel off the film gently
- Heat press again at 330°F 5-10sec with medium pressure to enhance softer hand feel.
NOTE: DTF Station Film A3 and A3+ Sheets and A3+ (13") Rolls have returned to their normal pricing, after a temporary price decrease.