Epson SureColor P9570 44" Wide Format Inkjet Printer
The Art of Performance.
We believe technology has the power to push creative boundaries, exceed the limits of imagination and propel artistry to new heights. That’s why, after 20 years of perfecting wide-format printing technology, we are ready to unveil our most advanced printer to date, designed to transform your artistic vision into a truly unforgettable experience.
Introducing the all-new SureColor P9570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson.
From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the SureColor P9570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the full spectrum of creative needs. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P9570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance2 and accuracy. And, with a new 2.6" PrecisionCore® printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generation1.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Model: SCP9570SE
What's In the Box?
- SureColor P9570 Printer and Stand
- Paper Catch Basket
- Maintenance Tanks (quantity 2 installed)
- Initial Ink Cartridges (110 mL x 12 cartridges)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
44" wide featuring Epson UltraChrome PRO12 Ink Technology: Print amazing detail and quality up to 44" wide; over 2x the speed of our previous generation printers, 12-color archival pigment ink with an expanded color gamut and no black ink switching needed
- Product Brochure: View and download product brochure
- Sales Reference Guide: PDF overview presentation that will walk you through key product details
The Perfect Proof: Epson is the standard for digital contract proofing. Epson has a proofing solution to meet your press operator and customers requirements,
- Display Signage Printers: SureColor archival pigment printers are the perfect companion to UV and Solvent sign printers. Impress your clients with fast turnaround times and amazing quality for any short-term indoor or outdoor printing application
- Epson Print Academy: visit Epson's new YouTube channel and learn from industry experts.
- Our most advanced wide-format printer yet — tackles photography, fine art, proofing and graphic design printing with unmatched image quality and performance
- Powered by PrecisionCore — new 2.6" printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generations1
- Extreme color gamut — all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard2
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white3
- New customizable touchscreen — first-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3" color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable printer design — redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Increased black density with Black Enhance Overcoat — improved Dmax for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® — automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy workflow integration — compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software