HIX Corporation 24" Wide Belt Dryers for Electric
HIX Corporation 24" Wide Belt Dryers (Electric) Features:
- Cures both plastisol and water-based inks
- Analog belt speed controls
- Digital Temperature controls
- Single and multiple zone controls
- Relay and heater lights
- Heater and control overload protection
- Multiple heaters (up to 12 units)
- Recirculating airflow on units 10' and longer
- Recirculating air zones and airflow speed on units 10' and longer
- Insulation under top skin on all unit
- Wheel options on all units
The HIX Premier Series of dryers offers you the most advanced technology and construction available for this conveyor dryer. The Premier Series is multi-purpose dryers that can handle water-based textile inks, direct-to-garment inks, as well as traditional plastisol and solvent-based evaporative inks, can be used with this machine.
Utilizing a unique combination of infrared and forced-air drying technology the HIX Premier Series delivers an astounding 58,251 BTUs of drying capacity! The Premier Series also features bottom air recovery and re-circulating high-velocity air knives throughout the drying chamber; perfect for plastisol but also the harder-to-cure water-based, and direct-to-garment prints.
The Premier Series features variable belt speeds and airspeed controls that synchronize with the digital thermostat, giving you total control when dealing with a variety of substrates and inks.
The HIX Premier series is a best-selling time-tested product, with thousands of units sold worldwide, and built entirely in our manufacturing plant in Kansas since 1960's, with American design and craftsmanship, high-quality equipment and a particular focus of durability and efficiency.