HIX Evo Pro - Modular Gas Dryers
The HIX® EVO PRO modular gas dryer is the latest dryer evolution from HIX that draws on nearly 60 years of drying and curing expertise. It is the first truly modular design on the market today and is made in the USA.
Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” belt widths and 8’, 12’ and 16’ oven chamber lengths (12’ & 16’ oven chamber lengths on the 72” model) and is easily upgradeable in length by simply adding additional 4’ oven chamber drone sections increasing your production capability.
The highly efficient gas burner, recirculating air, and exhaust systems are all that is needed as the drones are added and the oven chamber length increases. No additional burners, air or exhaust systems are needed which maintains the exceptional energy efficiency and saves you money.
It features an integrated full color HMI screen that controls all the dryer functions along with a built-in conveyor belt tracking system. Additional 4’ in-feed and exit extensions are available so the length can be customized to fit your production needs.
This high-performance Hot Air Convection dryer is designed for all types of screen printing and DTG inks and is the perfect addition to the largest automatic screen print and DTG printers.
- Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” belt widths
- 48” & 60” are available in 8’, 12’, 16’ heat chamber lengths
- 72” is available in 12’ or 16’ heat chamber lengths
- Truly modular design – Easily upgradeable in the field
- Integrated HMI soft touch controller
- Built-in conveyor belt tracking system
- Additional in-feed and exit extensions are available
- Highly efficient gas burner system
- Adjustable recirculating air system
- Designed for all Screen print & DTG inks
- Built to UL-795 specifications
|EVO SERIES DRYERS||EVO PRO 4820||EVO PRO 6020||EVO PRO 7223|
|Belt width (inch)||48"||60"||72"|
|Total length (feet)||20',24' or 28'||20',24' or 28'||24' or 28'|
|Oven length (inch)||8',12' or 16'||8',12' or 16'||12' or 16'|
|Recirculating airflow (cfm)||1,200-4000||1,500-5,000||1,800-6,500|
|Gas Line Inlet Diameter (inch)||1/2"||1/2"|
|Gas Pressure Requirement||Min-8" WC/Max-10" WC||Min-8" WC/Max-10" WC||Min-8" WC/Max-10" WC|
|Shipping Method||SHIPS DEDICATED||SHIPS DEDICATED||SHIPS DEDICATED|