Discontinued - HIX Premier Rotary Manual Screen Printer
HIX Premier Rotary Manual Screen Printer The HIX NP Premier Printer is the fastest manual screen printer in the world and the result of 45 years of engineering excellence in the rotary screen printers. We know that is a big statement, and this press is ready to back it up! The HIX NP Premier Printer is expandable from 1 to 6 colors and 1 to 6 stations, and our state-of-the-art micro registration provides dead-on accuracy screen printer. HIX Premier Rotary Manual Screen Printer Features:
- Gas lifts – NO SPRINGS! That means you’ll never have to see your squeegees fly through the workshop. No need to hold the screen until fully lifted. No jerky movements that could take the press out of registration.
- Custom large format and 8 color presses available. Standard with 15″ x 15″ wood boards and back screen clamp.
- Full one-year warranty.
- Screens are leveled and ready to print in a matter of seconds that is essential in screen printing.
- Micro-Registration standard.
- Totally tool-less, on/off contact and inclination adjustments in screen printing.
- The true “all-heads-down” feature allows printing at the speed of loading/unloading.
- Optional side clamps for improved grip and optional “Bigfoot” side clamps for extra large frames.
- Faster and easier cleanup with aluminium castings, anodized, and epoxy coated finishes that is unique for a rotary screen printer.
- Full range of optional interchangeable platens: from jacket hold-downs to sleeve boards as well as custom aluminium boards ideal for a rotary screen printer.