Mutoh ValueJet 1638UR Mark II UV Printer 64" Bundle with Ink Starter Kit
*All New Printers require Ink Starter Kits - Price Included*
*MUTOH PROMOTION. Expires 6/30/2022
- New MUTOH VerteLith™ RIP Software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 Now Included with MUTOH ValueJet 1638UR = $2199 value
- Free Ink Starter Kit CMYKx2 (11433) or CMYK WHx2 VAx2 (11434)
*Official support for Windows 11 will be available after April 2022.
Please refrain from using Windows 11 for the time being.
- 64 inch hybrid printer
- Dual print heads for increased production
- Energy efficient UV-LED ink
- Easy to use control panel
- CMYK + White and Varnish ink capability
- Mutoh Edition Flexisign & Print Rip Software
- Included economy take-up system
- One year on-site limited warranty
The ValueJet 1638UR roll to roll printer provides real production based UV-LED performance at an affordable price. It's staggered dual print head design provides fast print speeds and the dual UV lamps, on both sides of the print heads, provide exceptional cure times allowing for higher production speeds. The CMYK plus white and varnish ink options are ideal for printing backlit, custom wall covering, POP displays and beautiful signage. Flexible UV-LED instant dry inks, and fast print speeds make the ValueJet 1638UR by Mutoh the smart choice for any print shop.
Now With VerteLith™ RIP Software!
MUTOH’s new VerteLith™ RIP software is easy to use and designed to optimize the output of MUTOH brand printers. It is bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 software and is included free of charge.
- MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology
- MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC input profile
- Accurately process PDF transparencies
Two preview functions reduce mistakes and waste
- RIP preview: Preview the actual placement of the printing dots on screen before printing
Soft proof: Simulate the color of the printed image on screen before printing*
*Custom monitor profile required
Improve productivity and workflow processes
- Automated layout processing and printing with multi-page PDF
- Simplified/enhanced jig layout and production functions
Efficient layer printing
- Printing layers with auto-generation of colors
- Automated multi-layer printing
Auto-generation of named Pantone© coated/uncoated spot colors
- Regardless of design program, VerteLith processes Pantone© spot colors correctly
Intuitive user-friendly controls and interface
- Tab customization
- Color management function
- Finishing bleed processing function
- Printing log function
11433 - $1304
11434 - $1304