Neenah Laser 1 Opaque Laser Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Garments
- Bright and vivid full-color printing on dark and colored garments. Simply print, peel, and press for your own custom designed t-shirt!
- Print onto any color garment with no graphic limitations – compatible with cotton, polyester, and blends.
- Due to the toner used in HP and Brother laser printers, transfers used with these printers have less durability and washability than transfers from other printers. Printers that have a fusing temperature above 350 degrees F will have difficulty printing onto transfer paper and may experience jamming within the printer.
- For laser printer use only – GSM 177.5
- As with most transfer papers, customers may need to go through a trial-and-error period in order to find the heat press settings and pressing process needed to achieve best results.
- Must be applied by heat press application only – cannot be applied with conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- See full application instructions under more information.