Summa Roll-up System with One Pair of Core Holders
Advanced Cutter for High-Volume Vinyl and Digital Print Shops
S Class 2™ tangential and drag-knife cutters feature the highest quality engineering and most advanced cutting technology to deliver the longest contour cutting accuracy for printed graphics.
Unrivalled Technology At Your Fingertips
Summa S Class 2 cutters are built on a foundation of rock-solid reliability and offer features to handle virtually any material you feed them with.
GoSign Cutting Software Tailored to your Needs
- The user-friendly software GoSign is your first choice cutting software, allowing you to manage your preferred workflow with great flexibility. Settings and action sets can be created and tailored according to your specific cutting jobs at any given time.
OPOS Alignment for Smart Production
- The Optical Positioning System is an automated contour alignment system. The OPOS X sensor technology senses 4 to 128 marks on a wide range of materials. Enjoy a fully-automated workflow using OPOS barcodes, enabling you to contour cut multiple jobs without intervention.
Vibrant Colour Touch Screen
- The intuitively redesigned menu system and full-colour touch interface allow for effortless navigation. Tactile and easy to use, the touch screen displays large amounts of information in an easily accessible format.
Unmatched Die-Cutting Precision
- Summa's unique FlexCut feature takes cutting technology to the next level. This adjustable feature creates a perforated cut that allows the material to retain the necessary rigidity to transport through the cutter while remaining easy to break apart into individual pieces.
Legendary Tracking for Ultimate Precision
- Summa's exclusive MicroSprocket™ drive drum, coupled with powerful servo motors, delivers jaw-dropping accuracy. Media is conditioned as it advances to assure spot-on tracking precision.
- Multiple computers can now control one unit across a network, or a crossover cable can be used for direct connection - creating an all-new avenue for faster communication and data transmission speeds.
Camera Recognition with OPOS CAM
- Summa delivers yet another amazing innovation with the printing industry’s first camera recognition alignment solution for friction-driven vinyl drum cutters.
A Servo-Powered Roll-Up System
- After a job is finished, the system will roll up the artwork neatly and prepare the machine for the next unattended job. The integrated panelling feature splits long-length runs into shorter consecutive jobs.
Enhanced Speed with G-Performance
- Boost the speed/performance of digital cutting operations by up to 40%. Notice the impact on wider substrates and faster reading of the registration marks.
The choice is yours - select between three dynamic cutting heads!
- Efficient drag knife
- High-volume cutting
- Power and precision
- Perform day in and out
Designed specifically for high-volume cutting environments, Summa’s D Series unites power and precision with an efficient and affordable high-speed drag knife cutting head. The D Series is a do-it-all dynamo with the resilience to perform day in and day out.
Summa S2™ D Series vinyl cutters unite legendary S Class power and precision with an efficient and affordable drag knife cutting head. Boasting an astonishing array of industry-first innovations and built-in capabilities, the S2™ D Series does more than any other vinyl cutter in its class. Precisely, each time again.
- True Tangential cutting
- Precision, speed and ease of use
- Electronic controlled knife direction
- Up to 600 grams cutting force
Featuring computer-controlled blade rotation and up to 600 grams of cutting force, Summa’s T Series combines the precision of a flatbed cutter with the ease and speed of a roll-fed cutter by using our legendary True Tangential cutting head. The T Series simply cuts with more force and accuracy than any cutter in its class.
Summa S2™ T Series combines S Class power and precision with a state-of-the-art True Tangential™ cutting head. Coupled with an astonishing array of innovations and built-in capabilities, this plotter offers so much more than any other in its class.
- Advanced camera optics
- Excellent mark recognition
- True Tangential cutting
- Speed, force, and accuracy
OPOS CAM models come with Summa’s Tangential blade module and are upgraded with the OPOS CAMera. These machines are suited best for sign professionals in need of a faster, and more accurate cut.
By combining advanced camera optics technology with our intelligent CameraControl recognition software, Summa’s OPOS CAM series significantly increases registration-mark recognition while paired with the legendary performance of our True Tangential cutting head. By incorporating unprecedented speed, force, and accuracy, we held nothing back with the OPOS CAM Series.