Uninet iColor® 560 Starter Bundle PLUS Prisma Auto Clam Heat Press
The iColor 560 Starter Bundle comes with:
iColor 560W Transfer Printer
- Uninet White Toner Master Class Training
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- Starter set of Transfer Toner CMYK
Prisma Auto Clam Heat Press
- Heat Press PTFE Brown/Tan Platen Cover
Extended White Toner Cartridge (7k Pages)
- 100 Sets of iColor 560 2-Step Transfer Paper 8.27 x 11.96
- 50pk Silicone Curing Sheets - Parchment Paper
- PTFE Heat Press Sheet (16" X 20")
- 30pk Lint Free Wipes (4" x 4")
- Heat Sensitive Transfer Tape
- FREE SHIPPING
*Not compatible with Mac Computer and Laptop
Introducing the UNINET IColor 560, the latest gem from the biggest authority in White Toner Printing. Welcome to state-of-the-art Digital Color + White Transfer printing!
The UNINET IColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer combined with exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for transfer production of apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand.
Buy One. Get Six! The iColor 560 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business.
What Sets the IColor 560 Apart?
- Exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
- Gold and Silver optional toner upgrade kits available.
- IColor White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extending print cycles and considerably reducing printing costs.
- Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable (in CYMK mode).
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast, and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- Incorporated IColor ProRIP software for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly.
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software software included for oversized images like tabloid and greater.
- A toner-based system that does not require the maintenance associated with ink-based printers.
- Exceptional 2400 dpi resolution vs. the competition.
- Includes All-in-one five toner cartridges & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- The definition of “workhorse” for any startup!
Enter the World of the IColor 560
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer paper; up to 26 ppm on standard copy paper
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 65,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256 MB
- Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating System: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.7" x 17.7" x 13.1" (400 x 450 x 334 mm)
- Weight: 55 lb. (25 kg)
- Power: 120v and 230v
- The IColor 560 comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- IColor ProRIP Transfer software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly!
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software included allowing the user to print oversized images like tabloid and greater.
AA Prisma Auto Heat Press is the most popular model among our AA Prisma Family, not just from the outlook but the function.
With the Auto-open with slider, pressure sensor, Ramlock & Ramspin systems, this heat press will be an added asset to your operation .
- RAMSPIN System: With self-developed "RAMSPIN" quick-change system, customers can switch between auto-open control and manual control.
- RAMLOCK Quick Change System: With this patent system, customer can change multiple lower platens with different sizes easily.
- Dressable Lower Platen: The special laser cut base allows users to dress garments over the lower platen without stretching them out. Simply load the shirt onto the platen and feed the bottom of the garment through the clearance underneath the lower platen.
- Slider-out Lower Platen: With slide-out lower platen, customers could put or dress garments freely without worrying about burning hands by upper heat platen during this process.
- Interchangeable Control Box: With quality aviation connector, the control box can be taken off and put on easily. This helps machines maintenance.
- Heat Platen: Superior evenness and speed of heating
|Platen Size:||16"* 20"(406*508)|
|Slide-out Lower Platen||Yes|
|Heating Up Time||180℃/20 minutes|
|Way to Change Lower platen||“Ramlock” quick change system|
|Machine Size(While Open):||75*43*100cm|
|Warranty:||10 years on upper heat platen, 1 year on parts|