Uninet iColor® 650 Garment Master Package 1
This iColor 650 Garment Master Package comes with:
- Uninet iColor 650 White Heat Transfer Printer (Includes iColor ProRIP, 2 Year Warranty)
- AA Prisma Auto Heat Press
- iColor Light 1 Step Transfer Media - Tabloid 11" X 17" (279 x 432mm) / 100 Pack
- Ecofreen Laser white toner Transfer Paper (Transfer Media and Adhesive Media Set) - 8.5X11 100 Sheets
- Silicone Curing Sheets (Parchment Paper) - 50 Sheet Pack
- Uninet iColor 650 toner cartridge - Fluorescent White Toner Cartridge
- Lint Free Wipes 4"x4" (30 sheets)
- Hi Temp clear PET tape w/silicone adhesive 1/2" wide x 72 yards
- Uninet White Toner Master Class Training
- PTFE Lower Platen Cover - 16 x 20 Lower Platen Cover
- iColor Standard 2 Step 'A' Transfer Media for Light & Dark Textiles (Requires 'B' adhesive media) - Tabloid 11" X 17" (279 x 432mm) / 100 Pack
- iColor Standard 2 Step 'B' Adhesive Media for Light & Dark Textiles (Requires 'A' Transfer media) - Tabloid 11" X 17" (279 x 432mm) / 100 Pack
- Uninet iColor 650 Transfer Printer
- Standard with 5 toner catridges for full color and white printing (CMYK plus True Black)
- iColor SmartCUT Software and ProRIP
*Not compatible with Mac Computer and Laptop
Introducing the UNINET iColor 650 the newest, most versatile A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint Capabilities available.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple
What type of success do you wish for? If you want professional-like performance then the UNINET iColor 650 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer has your name written all over it. With double the resolution at 1200 dpi versus previous models and the competition, you can really go sharp. You can tackle just about anything with one printer.
Buy One. Get Six!
The iColor 650 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
Did Anybody Say Speed?
Go ahead, floor it. Speed things up 4x times versus the previous model and the competition. The UNINET IColor 650 boasts a 1GB RAM under the hood. And, while we are at it, you also get LED and Low Temperature Fusing Technology allowing you to print on-demand in one pass A3, or 11” x 17” tabloid- sized and larger graphics and transfer onto large-sized garments.
When More is Less
More features, more versatility, more speed, more savings, less printing costs and hassle - free maintenance.
The UNINET iColor 650 comes packed with a White Toner Higher Yield cartridge optimizing all functions to unprecedented levels while delivering up to 10,000 pages and 2.5 higher print yield than the competition, as well as considerably reducing print cost per page and significant savings. Hello!
Choose Between Dream Big or Dream Bigg-er
Whether you dream big by creating your very own home printing shop, or whether you dream bigg-er, by scaling your professional t-shirt shop, the UNINET iColor 650 is the latest LED toner-based digital transfer printer designed to let you choose what kind of success you want to accomplish.
All the Perks You’ve Come to Expect Only from UNINET
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather and more.
- Offers hassle - free Maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer related printing.
- Option to upgrade to the Exclusive IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint and NFC capable.
IColor 650 System Specifications
- Print Speed: Letter/A4 – up to 36 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
- Processor: 667 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard (not for use with transfer paper)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 32bit + 3GB ROM
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Emulation: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0, Wireless LAN
- Paper Cassette: 300 sheet Legal/Letter/Tabloid
- Paper Sizes (Min. / Max.): A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive and banners up to 52” long
- Paper Weight: Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH) 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 140 lb.
- Power Consumption: 1118 W peak; 13 W idle; 11 W power save; .7 W sleep mode
- Power: 120v (NOTE: All 650 printers are now 230v with a power conditioner/ convertor to US standard 120v)
- The UNINET iColor 650 Transfer Printer comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- iColor ProRIP Transfer software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, cost estimation and rasterization on the fly!
AA Prisma Auto Heat Press is the most popular model among our AA Prisma Family, not just from the outlook but the function.
With the Auto-open with slider, pressure sensor, Ramlock & Ramspin systems, this heat press will be an added asset to your operation .
- RAMSPIN System: With self-developed "RAMSPIN" quick-change system, customers can switch between auto-open control and manual control.
- RAMLOCK Quick Change System: With this patent system, customer can change multiple lower platens with different sizes easily.
- Dressable Lower Platen: The special laser cut base allows users to dress garments over the lower platen without stretching them out. Simply load the shirt onto the platen and feed the bottom of the garment through the clearance underneath the lower platen.
- Slider-out Lower Platen: With slide-out lower platen, customers could put or dress garments freely without worrying about burning hands by upper heat platen during this process.
- Interchangeable Control Box: With quality aviation connector, the control box can be taken off and put on easily. This helps machines maintenance.
- Heat Platen: Superior evenness and speed of heating
|Platen Size:||16"* 20"(406*508)|
|Slide-out Lower Platen||Yes|
|Heating Up Time||180℃/20 minutes|
|Way to Change Lower platen||“Ramlock” quick change system|
|Machine Size(While Open):||75*43*100cm|
|Warranty:||10 years on upper heat platen, 1 year on parts|